Tower Defense meets physics. Early playable prototype.
– overhauled the prototype artwork / completely new look
– play in 3D (was previously restricted to top-down view)
– added ‘Help’ button; explains controls
– new controls work in 3D (spin around focus, zoom in / out)
– add warning indicator that points to newly spawning enemies
– redesigned level sequence
– added new “boost” item; place near turrets and can be configured to increase shoot frequency or range.
– fixed issues with enemy navigation around slower moving enemies.
– added some basic sound effect work for all items and enemies
– improved water splash effect
– misc. fixes
– when you are in the game, click on the ‘Help’ button to see latest controls.
– added restart option
– added victory detection
– added new tougher enemy / 2nd wave
– added spawn “covers” / prevents placing turrets on top of the enemy
– added wave / progress bar
– fixed issue with stuck enemies
– misc. fixes
– updated main menu / loading system
– added proper “level” (with nicer graphics and water)
– added nav mesh system
– added nicer font
– increased base level enemy health (makes game more challenging)
– removed WebGL version (odd issues / differences with binary versions)
– fixed placement bug where area would be clear but you couldn’t place turret or barrier
– added 3D placement (and rock to place a turret on)
– fixed bugs with turret aiming / firing in certain cases
– added barrier item
– adjusted cost of turret
– new item placement / hold Left Ctrl to rotate item prior to placing it
– click placed items to see range and health status