Each of the ten (10) winners will receive an image file of their “zombie” likeness which will be used in the game ‘The Day I Tried...’ for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• You must be at least 13 years of age.
• You must be a legal resident of the United States.
• You can’t work for oeFun, Inc. or any of its affiliates.
Official Promotion Rules - My Zombie Head
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
(1) Description of Sweepstakes – oeFun, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “My Zombie Head” (the “Promotion”) and will award the prize via selection by the Sponsor. The Promotion begins at 8:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on August 6, 2012 and ends at 10:00 PM CT on August 31, 2012 (“Promotion Period”).
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, the Promotion Entities do not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, limited liability and affiliate companies and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns (collectively “Promotion Entities”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other US territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter – Either Like our Facebook page or Follow us on twitter, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the e-mail include your first name, last name and date of birth then tell us why you are excited about our new game - ‘The Day I Tried...’. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All entries must be received over email – submitting a comment on a blog, on YouTube, or anywhere else across the great wide internet will not count as an official entry. Email if you want to win!
(4) Data Collection – All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, their photograph will be turned into a small two dimensional image measuring approximately 16 x 16 pixels, that their visual likeness will be used and will appear in the ‘The Day I Tried...’ game, their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities.
(5) Prize Awarding – Ten (10) prize winners will be selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries conducted on or about September 1, 2012. Potential winners will be contacted within three (3) business days of the drawing by e-mail (“Prize Notification”) and provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability / Publicity / Photograph Release (“Affidavit”), which must be completed, (unless prohibited by law). The completed Affidavit must be returned within seven (7) days of Prize Notification; failure to respond in this period of time will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is between the ages of 13 and 17, the prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian who must complete the Affidavit with his/her information and provide proof of age and residency and outlined in the Affidavit. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s likeness in the game ‘The Day I Tried...’ and for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or (c) substitute any prize or prize component for cash. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes, (including any applicable import taxes on prizes) are the sole responsibility of the person accepting the prize.
(6) General – All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the state of Texas, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted, without resort to any form of class action, solely within the state courts of Texas located in Austin, Texas and federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision.
(7) Winners List – To receive the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked no later than August 31, 2012 and received no later than September 5, 2012 to: oeFun, Inc. - My Zombie Head Winners List, 6400 La Carman Ln, Austin, TX 78749-3460. (WA and VT residents may omit return postage.)
Sponsored & Administrated by:
6400 La Carman Ln
Austin, TX 78749-3460